Getnamenecklace.com. Personalized accessories



     Hello! Today I'd like to present you an online store that I've discovered recently. It's Getnamenecklace.com. This store presents beautiful jewelry for every taste - necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings. The range is very diverse! In this store you can custom necklace with name of your loved one, your mother or sister. But whoever you want! Everything is possible here. 

I was confused and hung on the site for more than one hour, choosing a piece of jewelry for myself. All accessories that are offered to choose from getnamenecklace are incredibly beautiful. Stylish jewelry is very loved by all the fashionistas of the world. And my personal love are infinity necklaces. They can symbolize the infinity of love, tenderness or the infinity of the relationship between lovers. Such accessory can be worn not only under an evening dress, but also by putting on a simple T-shirt or sweatshirt, giving your look some zest, playing in contrast.




According to the Chinese calendar, each month of birth of a person corresponds to a certain stone. Accessories with birthstones by month can become your talisman and will definitely bring good luck in all your endeavors. You can choose the material of the jewelry that you like the most - silver, platinum silver, gold silver or rose gold silver. It is so intimate and personal gift that you can imagine nothing better. 



🔷 January birthstone: Garnet
🔶 February Birthstone: Amethyst
🔷 March Birthstone: Aquamarine
🔶 April Birthstone: Diamond
🔷 May Birthstone: Emerald
🔶 June birthstone: Changing stone
🔷 July Birthstone: Ruby
🔶 August Birthstone: Olivine
🔷 September Birthstone: Sapphire
🔶 October Birthstone: Tourmaline
🔷 November Birthstone: Topaz
🔶 December Birthstone: Tanzanite



For example, my stone by month of birth is topaz. And I would really like to have a necklace decorated with this stone. I'm sure it will bring me luck and such a jewelry will definitely be different from others.


Natural Topaz Key Necklace


Simple and elegant, it is a perfect gift!

11 комментариев:

  1. Lovely jewelry! I am a handmade jewelry artist. Maybe you can be interesting in my jewelry.
    Greetings.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh yes pretty cool =) I love my Fitbit, perfect for my sport sessions :D You're welcome

    Great post =) I love accessoires and diamonds are a girl's best friend :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Симпатичные украшения, очень милые.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Personalising is the bestest
    https://www.stylebasket.in

    ОтветитьУдалить

Технологии Blogger.